- Custom training designed for your goals
- Break through plateaus
- Accountability and motivation
- Nutrition coaching
- Guaranteed measurable results
Your Needs, Your Goals, Your Schedule! Based in Franklin, TN, our elite staff of certified personal trainers work with all different individuals with all different goals. That’s why it’s PERSONAL! Whether you want to improve bone density, lose weight, run a marathon, compete in a bikini competition or power lift! We can design the right program for YOU! At our personal training studio we meet you where you are, and get you to where you want to be and further!
COSTS & REGISTRATION
Please call us to schedule a private tour of our personal training studio in Franklin, TN and get your personalized goal consultation at NO CHARGE. Personal training with a certified trainer is so customized that it’s best to meet in person to find the perfect package for your goals, schedule and budget!
Personal Training ranges from $45 to $85 per session (depending on the terms and session length you choose)
We provide services at our personal training studio to residents of Franklin, Brentwood, and Cool Springs Tennessee, including the surrounding areas of Nashville, Leipers Fork, Thompsons’s Station and Spring Hill.
Ready to buy your personal training package? If so, click below to get started:
WHY PERSONAL TRAINING?
- Your Needs, Your Goals, Your Schedule!
- One of the main reasons people benefit from our personal trainers is that they lose motivation to stick with a consistent exercise program. A certified trainer can provide structure and accountability, and help you develop a lifestyle that encourages health.
- Individualized program
- If you have any chronic health conditions, injuries or training goals (running a marathon, for example) our trainers will work with you and your health care provider to plan a safe, efficient program that considers these needs and enable you to reach your health goals.
- Our Personal Trainers help you focus on results and stop wasting your time doing inefficient workouts. The trainers have a plan and will help you get maximum results in minimum time.
- Improve technical skills
- If you play a particular sport, our sport specific trainer will help you improve your skill by showing you new training techniques specific to your sport. The Trainer will incorporate skills training into your program at our personal training studio so you improve not only your strength and endurance, but your agility and mental focus as well.
- You are new to exercise
- If you are an absolute beginner, a personal trainer is the ultimate fitness coach. Our trainers will introduce you to a very simple, effective routine and build efficiently so before you know it, you have the confidence and knowledge to decide what is right for you.
Break through plateausOkay, you are already in pretty decent shape, but you’ve been there for years. If you are stuck in the same routine and want to break out of a rut, a personal trainer is the perfect solution. A certified trainer will jump start, not only your motivation, but your routine as well.