Do you know your body composition? Take a deeper look from the inside out with a Temple Fitness Body Composition Analysis!
What is a Body Composition Test?
Body composition, or fat vs. fat-free (lean) mass, has long been considered one of the best determinants of health status, disease prediction and a person’s overall health. Body composition reflects the results of a person’s physical activity and nutritional practices and an assessment can be the first step to regaining your optimal health and well-being. Solely using body weight can be misleading because a scale can’t tell the difference between a pound of fat and a pound of muscle. However, a body composition test will reveal important shifts in fat mass, muscle mass and hydration levels, which a scale cannot do. A body composition analysis is the best way for you to understand and see the “whole picture” of what’s really going on in your body, and to then make changes leading towards better nutrition, exercise and health & wellness.
What are the Benefits?
- Body Fat % – Obtain a better understanding of your state of health and fitness through measuring your body fat percentage.
- Muscle Mass % – Identify your body’s ability to burn calories and increase your resting energy expenditure by determining your percentage of muscle mass.
- Phase Angle – Know your phase angle which helps you determine if you are properly recovering between workouts or personal training sessions.
- Fluid Levels – Monitor your fluids to prevent dehydration and to maximize your individual performance.
We provide our members with the most comprehensive body composition testing on the market! Experience a cutting-edge bioelectrical impedance analysis with the seca mBCA. Our non-invasive assessment provides an in-depth analysis measuring fat mass, fat-free mass, total body water, intracellular water, extracellular water, and skeletal muscle mass in a rapid 17 seconds. Distinguish between muscle gain and fat loss and understand the real health benefits even when your weight remains the same. If you’d like to learn more, watch this quick video:
- Single Scan: $40
- Package of 4 Scans: $130
- Annual Scan Package (one scan monthly): $250
Contact us today to learn more about our body composition analysis or to schedule your no obligation consultation.
Call us to schedule a scan 615-791-0010